The Step-by-Step Blueprint to Rejuvenating the Female Metabolism With Nutrition
If you're currently sick of feeling confused about how to eat & live in a way that gets you to your health goals without.....
- Cutting out a whole macronutrient group (I'm looking at you carbs)
- Obsessing over every single thing you put in your mouth
- Restricting so many foods that you don't know what to eat anymore
- Working so hard to "be good" with minimal results
AND be able to eat foods you enjoy, eat intuitively & fill your body with life-giving nutrients at every meal...
You need to start eating in way that SUPPORTS a healthy metabolism, instead of working against it.
Chances are, you have worries, like...
- If I stop having rules around food, I'm going to get "fat" or gain weight.
- Is my life going to be on hold forever waiting to feel whole again?
- I've never felt this uncomfortable in my own skin, but I've tried EVERYTHING and it feels hopeless.
- I have to be more disciplined, work harder and get a little more self-control- that will solve my issues.
- I'll never break free of this vicious cycle of extreme dieting, binging, weight gain, repeat.
- I should try to restrict more foods, hopefully that will get me the results I've been looking for.
Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could have a step-by-step blueprint that shows you:
- how to eat & live in a way that helps you feel and look good from the inside out
- break free from the dieting cycle
- and show you how to completely restore your metabolic & hormonal function...
...by someone who has studied hormones for over 8 years and has not only put her PCOS and 3 autoimmune diseases into remission, but who had to restore her own metabolism after huge amounts of damage doing restrictive diets like paleo, vegan and keto?
Well, now you can! :)
The online course that shares all my foolproof day-to-day nutrition, lifestyle and mindset hacks is FINALLY here.
I created this course because I've BEEN THERE:
- You start a new diet and it works for a little while, only to be left in the same (or worse) place as before?
- All the diets (paleo, AIP, keto, gluten-free, dairy-free, etc.) that are supposedly miracles for others are a big fat failure for you?
- You eat “perfectly” by societies standards, yet you feel like absolute crap, don't see your symptoms improve or can’t lose weight no matter how hard your efforts?
- Your symptoms go away for a little while, give you a glimmer of hope and then they come back with a vengeance?
- Your whole life revolves around health, which should mean you feel healthy, but you’re just exhausted and frustrated?
- You spend tons of money on labs, “protocols” and “supplements” with little to show for it?
- You’re just plain DONE following this diet trend and that diet trend, which has caused you to collect so many food "rules" that you don't even know what to eat anymore?
- You don't want to EVER be confused about food again.
The Step-by-Step Blueprint to Rejuvenating the Female Metabolism With Nutrition
Imagine what it will feel like to:
- Never fall prey to another fad diet again and have crystal clear focus when it comes to your food
- Enjoy delicious and satisfying foods without guilt or fear (and use them to get healthy!)
- Have the knowledge to get to a place where your body stays at a healthy weight with ease- no restriction or overexercise needed.
- Use nutrient-dense foods therapeutically and stop wasting your money on buckets of supplements that leave you with minimal results
- Be completely in the know about small tweaks to make to your nutrition habits that yield HUGE results
- Be able to navigate through the overwhelming information and know exactly what's BS and what's not
- Have everything you need to work towards feeling really good again, no diets needed.
- Be completely empowered with knowledge of your body & your cycle, so you can make empowered decisions about your health moving forward.
Hey! I'm Jess :) The creator of Fully Nourished. As a Functional Clinical Nutritionist, who has worked with hundreds of women with hormonal imbalances like PCOS & Hypothyroidism, I've seen how empowering the RIGHT nutrition and lifestyle habits can be.
As someone who has had my own struggles with PCOS, hypothyroidism and autoimmunity, I have tried every.single.diet. on the planet, hoping for complete relief from my symptoms. I came to terms and realized that healing does not come from restriction, but NOURISHMENT. A body that's filled up to the brim with the tools that it needs to restore itself.Implementing the principles in this course has completely CHANGED MY LIFE, and I believe they can do the same for you. I can say for certain that:
- ditching my fear of food
- being empowered with complete understanding of my body
- and learning ABOUT how foods interact with my body
has allowed me to radically change my health and be confident in my relationship with food- no diets needed.
Me having incredible energy when I wake up, feeling incredible throughout my day and sleeping well at night has NOTHING to do with the foods I restrict or the diet I follow and EVERYTHING to do with how I radically nourish and treat my body day in and day out. It is not an obsession, it has been deeply interwoven into my life.
Myth #1: Weight loss is as simple as calories in equals calories out
I will show you in Fully Nourished how restricting calories
and overexercising damages your metabolism by increasing stress and lowering
thyroid function- leaving you perpetually undernourished. This usually equals
you having a harder and harder time losing weight over the course of your life
until it feels almost IMPOSSIBLE. This is where diet culture gets it wrong-
hormones determine HOW you burn the calories you consume. Hormones rely upon
the right types of protein, fats and
CARBS, plus a wide variety of nutrients. Restrictive dieting depletes us until
our hormones become perpetually imbalanced.
Myth #2: Eating Sugar is Bad For You
False. Most of the cells that make up your body use sugar (aka glucose) for fuel. Restricting sugar and carbs doesn’t fix the problem. The problem is damaged cells that can’t burn sugar well. Taking away their fuel and forcing them to run of protein and fat makes things WORSE. Actually, it forces your body to MAKE it’s own sugar by raising stress hormones- cortisol and adrenaline. This sometimes results in a temporary feel good effect, some symptom reduction and maybe even weight loss, but often leaves you with unexplainable weight gain, fatigue, thyroid issues, low libido, mood issues, hair loss and hormonal imbalances. The health of your cells determine HOW you burn sugar and I will show you how to combine your food in the right way and lower inflammation, so your cells burn fuel WELL again.
Myth #3: Eating "Healthy" is Hard
I agree that eating healthy by diet culture's standards and health & wellness standards IS hard. But, much of the information out there is not based on ACTUAL science, which is why your body doesn't tend to gravitate towards certain foods. Forcing down kale is NOT an option in my opinion and I'm going to teach you how eating healthy ACTUALLY looks. This will not only be enjoyable, but give you immense freedom surrounding your foods.
Myth #4: You have to "force" your body into submission to get to your health goals
Working against your body makes health feel like a constant, exhausting battle. This is not how health should be. Remember when you were a kid? You most likely were not concerned with your diet at all, ate foods you gravitated towards, stayed at a healthy weight and felt better than you do now. My goal for you is to get back to that "basic instinct" regarding nutrition and work WITH your body, instead of against it.
HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN FROM FULLY NOURISHED:
- Complete understanding of the hormones that DRIVE your metabolic function and how to eat & live in a way that optimizes them.
- The ins & outs of the female cycle and how to optimize it and use it to your advantage.
- How to use temperature and pulse to clearly see how your nutrition and lifestyle habits are affecting your cells and hormones- so you can adjust accordingly.
- A health journal template that shows you what to track- things like sleep, digestion & moods- so you know you're making progress with your hormones.
- How to combine macronutrients- and which sources to get them from, for maximum metabolic health.
- How frequently to eat, how much to eat and the SECRET to eating in a way that maximizes how you digest and burn your food.
- How to overcome cravings and use your cravings to your advantage.
- Sleep techniques, Exercise Techniques & Light Techniques to increase metabolic and hormonal balance
- What to look for in products & what to avoid for maximum health and vitality.
- Strategic detoxification principles
- Strategic stress reduction principles
- How to stock your kitchen and prepare your life for ultimate success!
- And much more!
Here's a look at the course curriculum:
PreviewForget What You've Been Told (4:39)
StartRemove the "Foods" That Are No Longer Serving You (20:29)
StartThe Importance of HOW You Eat (3:42)
StartThe Magic 3 Macronutrients (11:49)
StartGetting Nutrients From Your Food (9:25)
StartFood Timing (5:45)
StartHow Much Do I Eat? (8:12)
StartNavigating Your Cravings (5:22)
Upon enrollment, you'll have immediate access to ALL course content, including:
RECIPE BOOK (100+ RECIPES)
PRIVATE FB COMMUNITY:
Get started now!
Who this course will benefit:*
- Women ready to find freedom around food.
- Women sick of yo-yo dieting and who have damaged their metabolisms from years of restrictive diets.
- Women with hormonal issues- low progesterone, high estrogen, testosterone imbalances, PCOS, irregular cycles, PMS, etc.
- Women with "Adrenal Fatigue" (HPA Axis Dysfunction)
- Women who have a hard time losing weight no matter what.
- Women ready to feel better and ditch the: moodiness, low libido, fatigue, irritability, insomnia, dry/aging skin & hair loss.
*But you have to put in the work and apply the principles, it takes time a consistency.
Who this course is not for:
- Anyone who doesn't care about information regarding their cycles, their bodies, hormones or nutrition.
- Anyone looking for a quick fix that is willing to cut corners to get quick results.
- Anyone who wants mainstream health advice shoved down their throat.
- Anyone attached to a specific diet and not willing to give it up (keto, plant-based, paleo, etc.)
- Vegans or plant-based eaters - unfortunately, many of the recipes are not vegan compatible
- Anyone who's not ready to radically change their mindset about food (and their life!)
Frequently Asked Questions
Because this is an e-course with downloadable products, once you purchase, the course is yours.